The cottages sleep four in two very comfortable and beautifully fitted bedrooms and have fully equipped self catering kitchens. Fittings and accessories have been carefully planned to make your stay as relaxing and sumptious as possible. PLEASE NOTE: The pools at each cottage are not netted or fenced and with dams nearby this venue does not lend itself for children under 10 or for those who cannot swim. Please contact us if you are in this predicament in order for us to advise you.
Terms and Conditions
• The booking document is only valid for 24 hours from the above date after that The Manor House /Cottage is free to be rented if there is any other interested party.
• Cancelled bookings: More than 1 month prior – 10 % administration fee Between 2 weeks and 1 month – full 50% deposit Less than 2 weeks – The full amount of your stay
• Maximum Occupancy: Manor House 7 guests; Lavender Cottage 4 guests; Olive Cottage 4 guests; Rose Cottage 2 guests
* Maximum occupancy must be adhered to and include children of all ages. No functions, including other guests, that be, lunches or dinners to be held in the accommodation unless there is a prior arrangement and a location fee has been paid.
• In the unlikely event that we cannot for some reason provide you with The Manor House /Cottage stipulated in the booking document we reserve the right to transfer you to a property of comparable standard. Should this not be possible or agreeable we will cancel the booking and refund the total amount paid for the cottage. We will not be held liable for any cancellation charges for travel arrangements.
• We reserve the right to terminate the visit of any person whose conduct is detrimental to the comfort of others, without recompense. Please respect other guests and keep noise to a minimum after 10.00pm.
• No smoking is allowed in any of the properties.
• We reserve the right of entry to the properties at all reasonable times for the purposes of inspection or to carry out repairs or maintenance.
• The Manor House /Cottage is accepted as including all furniture, fittings and accessories “voetstoots”(as is) and in the condition in which they are found and shall be left in the same good order and condition, fair wear and tear accepted.
• The Manor House / Cottages will be left in a clean and tidy condition, if there are breakages or damage is caused we will be told and recompense will be made prior to departure. Payment will be taken from the card details provided.
• Please do inform us as soon as possible if you have a complaint with your accommodation or if you find that anything is faulty within the accommodation that needs our attention, so that we can assist and repair or make alternative arrangements. Due to the limited period of hire, it may not be possible to repair such items during the period of hire.
• The Hirer undertakes to leave the hired premises secure if left unoccupied during the period of let.
• The Hirer undertakes to relieve the Lessor from any liability for damage or injury by any member of his party, We do provide a cleaning service every day between ±10:00 – 12:00, except on Sundays.
• The accommodation is only for the number of guests stipulated on the booking document, extra persons may only occupy with the consent of your booking agent.
• Burgundy Bourgogne is a working Estate. No liability shall be accepted by us for loss, damage or theft of personal property belonging to guests, either in the property or in/to cars, bicycles or other vehicles left on the property. Nor shall liability be accepted by us for accident or injury to guests, either within the property or outside.
• Please be aware, we do have a farm track to walk but we are a working farm and children MUST be accompanied/supervised at all times. Shed itself is strictly out of bounds for your own safety
• Please ensure that you arrange your own travel insurance, as we do not provide this.
• The fridges are stocked with beverages. Should you make use of it, please leave the cash in the envelope provided at the back of the beverage list.
• We shall provide linen and bath towels.
• Regretfully no pets allowed.
• Children by arrangement only – full rates apply to children 3 years and older.
• Check in time is from 14:00. Check out time is at 11:00. Where this may not be possible, special arrangements are required to be made prior to the date of arrival.
• To deactivate/activate the alarm press the blue button on the remote that is on the keys. The green button on the remote opens the black gate at the entrance.
• For your own safety we recommend that you set the outside beams with remote provided.
Prices are inclusive of VAT